2. Eligibility: Giveaway is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry and who had online access on or before June 21st, 2012 and who submitted their entries through the Website (described below). Employees, officers, directors and agents of Fearless Records, or Fearless Records ("Sponsors"), affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
3. Entry: Beginning 2:00pm PST on June 21st, 2012, log on to contest page (the "Website"), follow the instructions thereon and submit your entries electronically by 11:59:00 PM PST on August 5th, 2012. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PST on August 5th, 2012. No facsimiles allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, mutilated, damaged, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries or for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to website entries. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsors' computer will be the official clock of the Giveaway. No Purchase Necessary, you may enter the Giveaway by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by August 5th, 2012 to: Fearless Records Sensationally – Wicked – Extraordinary – Extravagant – Too Much To Handle S.W.E.E.T. –Stakes Giveaway, Fearless Records, 13772 Goldenwest St. #545, Westminster, CA 92683.
4. Winner Selection: One (1) potential winner will be selected among all eligible entries received on or about August 5th, 2012. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. One (1) potential winner will be chosen by the Sponsors, the judge of the Contest. The Sponsors' decisions on all matters related to these Official Rules shall be final and binding.
5. Prizes: One (1) grand prize winner will receive: - One (1) 1-Year Subscription to Alternative Press Magazine - One (1) Rocksmith Video Game - One (1) Custom SJC Drum with Fearless Records Wrap - One (1) Free Download of Fearless Records Summer Sampler - One (1) Breathe Carolina CD "Hell Is What You Make It" - One (1) Breathe Carolina Shirt - One (1) Mayday Parade CD "Mayday Parade" - One (1) Mayday Parade Shirt - One (1) Motionless In White CD "Creatures" - One (1) Motionless In White Shirt - One (1) Tonight Alive CD "What Are You So Scared Of?" - One (1) Tonight Alive Shirt - One (1) Pierce The Veil CD "Collide With The Sky" - One (1) Pierce The Veil Shirt - One (1) Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! CD "Something For Nothing" - One (1) Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! Shirt - One (1) Blessthefall CD "Awakening" - One (1) Blessthefall Shirt - One (1) Lost Prophets CD "Weapons" - One (1) Lost Prophets Shirt - Exclusive Fearless Warped Tour Merch - One (1) Fearless Records Hat - One (1) Fearless Records Tank Top - One (1) $100 Gift Card To Tilly's
6. Winner Notification/Releases: Winners will be notified either by email, Facebook message, or Twitter message, depending on the website used as an entry. The potential winner will have three (3) days from the moment such notification is issued to respond to such notification by following the instructions provided therein. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a potential winner does not reply to the notification within 3 days of its issuance, is ineligible, or cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, he/she may be disqualified, at Sponsor's discretion the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor's discretion, in a second chance selection of all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. By entering, entrants agree (i) to be bound by these Official Rules (ii) that the decision of the judges are final and binding on all matters relating to the Giveaway; (iii) to be contacted by Sponsors by email, Facebook message, or Twitter message; and (iv) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional and judging organizations and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively, the "Releasees") from and against any and all liability for injuries and/or damages (including death) sustained in connection with use and/or misuse of a prize or related to participation in the Contest. Except if a winner is a resident of TN and where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, the winner consents to the use of his or her name, voice, picture or other likeness for advertising, promotional and other purposes in any media as determined by Sponsor without further approval or compensation. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the Website or any web site related to the Giveaway; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Website or any web site related to the Contest, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest and Sponsor reserve the right at their sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES, THE "WEB SITE", http://fearlessrecords.com OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
8. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the America Arbitration Association, then effective, and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State.
9. Winner's Name: For name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by August 5th, 2012 and received by April 10th, 2012 to: Fearless Records Sensationally – Wicked – Extraordinary – Extravagant – Too Much To Handle S.W.E.E.T. –Stakes, Fearless Records, 13772 Goldenwest St. #545, Westminster, CA 92683.
Sponsored by: Fearless Records, 13772 Goldenwest St. #545 Westminster, CA 92683
Return to Contest